OUR RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS
At Arby’s, the health and safety of our guests and employees is always our top priority. We continue to work closely with the CDC, state and local health officials, and government leaders to make sure we are doing our part to help contain the COVID-19 outbreak.
We have taken a number of steps to promote the wellbeing of the communities we serve. This includes:
- Temporarily suspending the option for dine-in seating in all of our company-owned restaurants and the majority of franchisee restaurants. Our drive-thrus remain open and third-party delivery options through DoorDash & Uber Eats are available in many areas. Please check your favorite Delivery provider to see if Arby’s is available in your area.
- Temporarily allowing walk-ups in the drive-thru and deploying curbside ordering in select restaurants. Locate your nearest Arby’s and call ahead to make accommodations https://locations.arbys.com/.
- Increasing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols, including more frequent handwashing and cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as doors, bathrooms, and ordering area.
- Establishing an Inspire Brands Coronavirus Preparedness Task Force made up of multi-disciplinary representatives from its portfolio of brands that also works closely with external experts such as government officials, industry representatives and vendors to monitor and implement best practices.
- Expanding sick leave and pay policy for team members diagnosed with coronavirus in company-owned restaurants to reduce their risk of contracting and spreading infections and reduce loss of earnings due to sickness.
- Supporting our foundation, which launched a $1 million COVID-19 relief fund focused on childhood hunger and restaurant industry relief efforts.
- Ensuring that high quality food is as affordable and accessible as possible by introducing Drive Thru Deals, a program that gives customers easy ways to save week after week.
We are all in this together. Arby’s will continue to provide a clean and safe environment that delivers delicious, high quality food. Most important, we hope you stay safe and healthy.